Well Within is a warm and welcoming nonprofit holistic wellness resource center that offers innovative programs, support and services to those who seek well-being and healing of body, mind and spirit.
To empower individuals to embrace self-directed holistic healing, build upon personal strengths, and achieve wellness no matter what stage of health or disease is being experienced.
Our Program Brochure for May-August, 2013 can be downloaded here: May-August 2013 Program Brochure
Education to Empowerment Programs:
- Circle of Life Cancer Survivorship: An Integrative Program for Increasing Vitality & Rebuilding Health: Retreat: Saturday, April 13: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; Follow-up Support Sessions: Tuesdays, April 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4: 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- NEW DATES! Renewing Life Within: Renewing Life Together:
Tuesdays, August 13-October 9: 6:00-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 29: 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Monday, June 24, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Wellness Support Circles:
Weekly, Tuesdays: 2:00-3:30 p.m. & 2nd Monday of the Month: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Thursdays, March 7-May 23: 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Monthly, Thursdays, May 2, June 6, July 11: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Monthly, Thursdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m.: May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8
Mind-Body Practice Groups:
- Movement Meditation: Weekly, Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00 a.m. and 5:00-6:00 p.m. at Well Within;
Weekly, Thursdays, 9:00-10:00 a.m. (Guardian Angels Church, N. St. Paul, MN)
- Spring Forest Qigong: Weekly, Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m. at Well Within
Weekly and Mondays 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (First Presbyterian Church, S. St. Paul)
- Tai Chi for Health: 8-Week Series: Postponed until further notice
Holistic Therapies: One-to-One Sessions
Applies psychological principles in treating trauma, depression and emotional distress; integrates combination of western and complementary mind-body-spirit approaches to achieve wholeness within.
Focuses on harmony and balance for well-being and health. For those who are experiences stress, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, or pain.
All three modalities utilize non-invasive hand techniques to clear and balance your energy fields and restore your system to a harmonious state.
Pursues wholeness at every level. Seeks to connect you with your higher purpose or true self and bring harmony into your daily life.
Utilizes re-framing, visualization, psycholinguistics, and hypnotherapy to help you release limiting beliefs while replacing them with positive outcomes.
Includes education, resources, and guidance as you meet personal wellness goals; provides a foundation for disease and stress management, with self-care at the core.